Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Real Wedding by Elisabeth Millay

This wedding was sent to me by one of my favorite wedding photographers, Elisabeth Millay, of the lovely Dominican wedding of Belinda and Josh. Elisabeth's photos are so translucent, I can almost feel the warm breeze of this soft, beautiful island celebration!








Thank you so much Elisabeth for sharing this stunning wedding with ATL-you have a true gift for capturing the beauty of the day, and it's an honor to have you on the blog!

Wedding Dress - Amsale /Shoes - JCrew /Bridesmaids Dresses - JCrew

Flowers and Decor - Colonnade (based in Santo Domingo/Ceremony - Our Lady of Punta Cana Church, DR
Reception - Casa Club, Punta Cana Resort, DR

3 comments:

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

So pretty.
Love those centerpieces.

~lilian~

JoiedevivreSeattle said...

These wedding photos are gorgeous! I especially love the feather hair piece and the gorgeous bouquet.

Thanks for sharing this,

Netanya
netanya@engagementring.org

Ceresa & Vinny said...

Elisabeth is going to be photographing my wedding next June. I love her style and her ability to capture those moments that you want to remember forever. I'm happy to see her photos on your blog, as I read it regularly for inspiration!