Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vintage Dresses

Etsy is a wonderful resource, but finding exactly what your looking for can be daunting, and feel downright impossible with the amount of items being updated daily from all over. So when you find a seller who speaks your style language, you know you have to add them to the favorite list! Here are some of my favorite vintage clothing shops on etsy, along with a few tantalizing samples of the kind of chic threads they peddle!

Red Vintage House, Timeless Vixen. Vintage Blue Moon, My Favorite Vintage

2 comments:

Alisa Benay said...

thanks for the list, I'm adding them to my favorites, too. You're right, when you find a good seller, you've got to latch on to them. Try ladramaqueen for great vintage inspired swimsuits.

Kristen Nichols said...

thanks Alisa! I will definitely check that out-and a great rec' for my boudoir clients who love vintage glamour!