Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something Dark


I can girly and all, but I definitely have a darker side, and these fragrances, candles and other interesting goods from D.L. & Company really sang to that part of me to like the haunting music of a Danny Elfman score....Love everything, from the exquisite packaging to the hauntingly beautiful skull candy...and the Seven Deadly Sins collection is lovely on so many levels. The Modern Alchemy Collection is fabulous, and I found myself wanting one of everything. I'm not a fan of music on websites-i find them distracting and unnecessary, but the soft piano music on this site is intoxicating and makes me want to buy it on itunes! It's dark, it's gothic, it's romantic, it's victorian, it's brilliantly designed and it's my latest obsession!












No comments: