Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate to brag, but

Aren't my nephews the cutest boys EVER? I took these over the Holidays-the boys finally fit into the overalls Nic and I bought them, and they were so adorable, I had to stop taking pictures and squish their little bellies! Gotta love babies....
Ethan making his famous "Stay Puffed" face





Brandon, sticking his tongue out at the camera. I don't think this is intentional, though

Ethan, the one with the biggest 'tude, looking like he's gonna punch me in the face. He didn't, but he always has his hand clenched in a teeny tiny fist!

Images courtesy of ME! Jubilee Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too sweet! They have such clear eyes!

Picture Perfect Events said...

You are able to brag all you want. They are SO adorable!

Kristen Nichols said...

Thanks Kelley-they are my favorites!