Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby it's cold outside....

I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in the Mid-Atlantic states, it's FREEZING cold. Nic and I tried to go to a Christmas Tree farm in Maryland, and I honestly don't remember the last time I had ever been that cold. We kept running into this little mini snow blusterings-one side of the road was blue skies, the other side, a dark wintery grey sweeping snow across the car. Eventually, it evened out and it turned into bone-chilling ice cold winds.

With the Winter Nip in the air, and that serene grey sky that only shows when snow is a possibility, I decided to snuggle up with Gracie and watch Pride and Prejudice under the covers! Before we retired, I decided to do a little online browsing at Etsy, and I found myself gravitating toward things in warm winter grey, dulled metal tones and soft snow whites, and things to match my mood and the sky today...







images courtesy of Skakuyaku, Fray, Mariwibi's, Tigerlilly's, Max Melody, Stevester, Very Vintage

2 comments:

Molly said...

I NEED the bag (the first image), I just decided. Love, love, LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the glassware!