Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Cutest Baby Costumes of All Time

Now that September has rolled around, I am starting to get excited for cooler weather, falling leaves and the general excitement that overwhelms me every Autumn. And kicking off the fall season of holidays is one of my all time favorites, Halloween! I know, I know, it's only the beginning of September, but I'm sure most of you with small children know it's never to early to get that coveted costume. I'm gearing up to be a first time aunt to twin boys, and it's gotten me in the mood to look for baby and infant costumes, and what I discovered is quite possibly the worlds most awesome baby costumes from Tom Arma! I absolutely love these costumes-and priced between $39-$59, they are a little expensive, but just think of the pictures! I love the monkey and the elephant, and the flamingo is too cute. Maybe it's just the picture, but the snowman is hands-down pee your pants adorable- AND a great jump on Christmas and the Winter Holidays! Since they don't make costumes this cute for adults, I have to live vicariously through the twins, until they are old enough to want to be Batman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Monkey is crazy cute!

Amanda B. Young said...

OMG those are so adorable! The flamingo and elephant are killing me! Now I just need a kid to dress up!

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

these costumes are just too cute!