Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trend Lover #7. Fabulous Faux Jewels

We all want our wedding day to be our very own red-carpet moment, but most brides don't have Cartier or Harry Winston on speed dial ready to do us a special favor, and even fewer of us can afford to buy such grand baubles. That's why I love designers like Siman Tu, Ben Amun, Charles Winston, R.J. Graziano, Maria Elena and Debra Moreland. You can get the most amazing Crystal and Pearl Jewelry without spending a small fortune. For my wedding, I had a gorgeous pair of Siman Tu Crystal earrings and a Siman Tu Crystal Necklace, and I can still say it was one of my favorite little details from that day, and they only cost me about $400, TOTAL! In the world of wedding money, that's nothing, and in the world of good looking jewelry, that's REALLY not even a drop in the bucket! Just another way to save and still look fab for your wedding or special event!
Photo's courtesy of Brides

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those! Do you know how I can find those exact pieces? I really like the one hair comb! It would be perfect for my wedding!

Kristen Nichols said...

I've posted the websites, and you could check with Brides.com, they might have shopping resources! I bought my siman tu jewelry at Suky Rosan in PA, and I know there are other boutiques that carry each of these lines, as well as online! Good Luck!